Atomicrops: Crawl Out Through the Fallout Back to......Greens?
Farm simulators seem to.....shall I say.... "Crop up" every few years, with long installments dating back to the dawn of console and PC gaming, but Atomicrops promises a fresh, new renovation to farm simulation games. The fallout from this, dare I say, "explosive" addition to farm simulation gaming history will be hard to ignore and hard to brave, but you can consider it a growing experience!
Don't forget to subscribe to Raw Fury's Youtube Channel
Raw Fury boasts of 5 features you can expect in this new Installment:
- FARM. Grow mutant crops and reap a bountiful harvest to sustain humanity… and make a huge profit.
- MARRY. Woo and marry a kindred spirit from the local town to fight and farm alongside you.
- KILL. Fight bizarre post-nuclear pests starving for a piece of your crops at night. Hunt and forage in dangerous surrounding biomes for seeds and loot during the day. Turn your enemies into fertilizer to increase your crops quality.
- UPGRADE. Explore the far reaches of the biomes to find useful relics of farms long past. Discover rusty farm equipment, antique gardening tools, and tomes of how-to garden guides to increase your farming power. Spend your money in town to upgrade your gun and abilities. Permanently upgrade your farm house for bonuses that persist across playthroughs.
- BEFRIEND. Recruit an entourage of pig pals, chicken chums and cow colleagues to automate farming tasks. Cultivating atomicrops is a tough job, you'll need all the help you can get.
What normally is considered a zen, almost meditative gameplay style has been stripped down to the nuclear level and built back up to be more fast paced and reactive. Fans of the more edgier and rogue- like games that are typically in direct contrast to farm simulators will appreciate this.
I don't want to feel good, I want to feel evil!
Dabbergasted is looking forward to reviewing this game on release in 2019!